|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.
- 1 Races
- 2 Factions
- 3 Capturing
- 4 Deploying
- 5 Specializations
- 6 Tiers
- 7 Notes
Races[edit | edit source]
Factions[edit | edit source]
The following is a list of Factions that it is possible to capture Thralls from:
- Black Hand
- Darfari Cannibals
- Dogs of the Desert
- Forgotten Tribe
- Heirs of the North
- Relic Hunters
- Votaries of Skelos
Capturing[edit | edit source]
Thralls are captured by knocking them out with a Truncheon, then dragging them to a Wheel of Pain using Fiber Bindings. It is not possible to swim, climb, or use a two-handed weapon while dragging a thrall. Gruel, or most food, must be placed inside the Wheel of Pain to act as "fuel".
Thrall crafting time[edit | edit source]
Thrall crafting time, or the speed at which thralls can be crafted, is affected by the level of the thrall itself as well as the level of a Taskmaster assigned to the Wheel of Pain. The type of Wheel of Pain has no effect on crafting times.
- A tier 1 thrall requires 3,900 seconds to break, or about 1.08 hours.
- A tier 2 thrall requires 11,905 seconds to break, or about 3.30 hours.
- A tier 3 thrall requires 23,627 seconds to break, or about 6.50 hours.
- A tier 4, or named thrall, requires 92,920 seconds to break, or about 25.80 hours.
Deploying[edit | edit source]
Fighters and Archers can be placed anywhere that isn't within the claim radius of a different clan. This means a combat thrall can be placed within a base, or even out in the world. To deploy a combat thrall, move it to the hotbar and place it like any other building item.
Thralls can be useful for defending an area against weak, dumb, or disoriented opponents. They are particularly useful in defending a region against NPCs or against other players during a raid. On PvP servers, it is usually a bad idea to leave a combat thrall out in the open, or anywhere a passing enemy might snipe the thrall with their bow. They will still offer protection when placed inside a building structure.
Combat Thralls will attack other players that come within range, but only during raid times (e.g. 5 pm to 11 pm PST on official servers).
Specializations[edit | edit source]
Thralls have a variety of specializations. Most can be visually identified from a distance by what they are holding, e.g. bow is an archer, sword and shield is a fighter. Thralls placed at a crafting station reduce the amount of crafting materials needed and often provide unique or high-grade recipes.
|Alchemist||Place at Cauldron. Provides orb receipes||Wields a stone mace|
|Archer||Guards areas||Wields a bow or crossbow|
|Armorer||Place at an Armorer's Bench||Wields a Repair Hammer|
|Bearer||Carries items||Wears a large backpack|
|Blacksmith||Place at a Blacksmith's Bench||Wields a Repair Hammer|
|Carpenter||Place at a Carpenter's Bench||Wields a Repair Hammer|
|Cook||Place at a Campfire or Bonfire||Wields a Repair Hammer.|
|Entertainer (Dancer or Musician)||Removes corruption and provides a health regen buff||Wields Stone Daggers|
|Fighter||Guards areas||Wields a weapon or sometimes is unarmed|
|Priest - Mitra||Place at a Shrine of Mitra||Dressed in blue and found at a Mitran altar|
|Priest - Set||Place at a Sepulcher of Set||Wears an Egyptian mask|
|Priest - Yog||Place at a Pit of Yog||Wields a Jawbone sword|
|Smelter||Place at a Furnace||Wears mitts|
|Tanner||Place at a Tannery||Wields a large cleaver|
|Taskmaster (Slaver)||Place at a Wheel of Pain or Torturer's Worktable||Wields a Truncheon and Fiber Bindings|
Tiers[edit | edit source]
Every specialization has 4 different levels, or tiers, identified with a I, II, or III at the end of their name, with tier 4 thralls being uniquely named. The exceptions are taskmasters (Apprentice, Journeyman, and Master), and priests (Priest, High Priest and Archpriest).
Thralls affect crafting speeds and resource requirements when placed at a workstation.
- Tier I will speed up crafting by approx 10%.
- Tier II also reduces crafting cost by 25% (cost rounded down to lowest whole number).
- Tier III is slightly faster than a tier II. Some will give additional recipes for their race when placed at a crafting station.
- Named Thralls reduce crafting costs by 50% and increase crafting speed by approximately 50%. Will give additional recipes when placed at a crafting station.
- A Carpenter II placed at a Carpenter's Bench makes it possible to craft Shaped Wood for 7 Wood instead of 10.
- A Blacksmith II placed at a Blacksmith's Bench makes it possible to craft Iron Reinforcements for 1 Iron Bar
Archer and Fighter thralls will have more health and armor based on their tier type. Damage is based on the weapon they use.
Named thralls (tier 4)[edit | edit source]
Tier 4 thralls have unique names. These thralls often provide additional recipes when placed at a crafting station.
The thralls listed below include the ingame map coordinates where they can spawn. The following method can be used to view map coordinates ingame (admin access is not required):
- Open the console (strike the tilde
[Enter]. The map coordinates will be displayed in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen using the format (X,Y,Z) where X is the East/West coordinate, Y is the North/South Coordinate, and Z is elevation.
- Note: Anything marked with [?] is an estimate and requires confirmation
- *These entries have their race template improperly defined.
|Amzadi the Wanderer|| Exiles
Heirs of the North
-148463, -48906, 2853
|Dono'Thelpup||Male|| Riverwatch Camp
The Summoning Place
|Eina the Light||Exiles||Darfari||Female||Sandward Tower||-148500, -48800, 2800|
|Fairin of the Wild Coast||Exiles||Hyborian||Male||Spinebreaker's Flank|
|Kathibria Featherstep||Exiles||Stygian||Female|| Sandward Tower
The Black Galleon
| -148500, -48800, 2800|
|Pelor the Well-travelled|| Cannibals
|Male||Narrowneck Span||69732, 235647, -18232|
|Rethrous the Burdened||Exiles||n/a||Male||The Summoning Place|
|Ulrik the Mountaineer||Exiles||Zamorian||Male||The Black Galleon|
Cooks[edit | edit source]
|Danyo the Seductive||Black Hand||Stygian||Male|| The Black Galleon
91750, 97300, -7578
|Imiu of Derkheto||Black Hand||None||Female|| The Black Galleon
|91750, 97300, -7578|
|Ionna the Seductress||Dogs of the Desert||Hyborian||Female||The Den||94993, 31404, -9222|
|Luba the Luscious||Relic Hunters||Kushite||Female||Sepermeru||-245200, 85100, -3840|
|Oyvind Tall-tree||Heirs of the North||Nordheimer||Male||New Asagarth|
|Sadeh the Lithe||Dogs of the Desert||None||Female||The Den||-94901, 30882, -9268|
|Syra Brennerhet||Votaries of Skelos||Nordheimer||Female||Unknown|
|Thutmekri the Dramatist||Relic Hunters||Zamorian||Male||Sepermeru||-245200, 85100, -3840|
|Varkin Fleetfoot||Lemurians||Darfari||Male||Pagoda of Boundless Lusts|
|Bohdan the Flexible||Exiles||Kushite||Male||Unavailable|
|Senk the Pillowdancer||Exiles||Darfari||Female||Unavailable|
- *These entries have their race template improperly defined.
|Bregg Hide-flayer||The Purge Event|
|Dalina the Shielded|
|Fell Mak-Tet||The Purge Event|
|Firis Flickertongue||Votaries of Skelos||Male||The Well of Skelos||-30238, -249,533, 27004|
|Gratt Stinkfinger||Forgotten Tribe||Cimmerian||Male|
|Inigo the Vengeful||Relic Hunters||Zingarian||Male||Sepermeru||-244131, 104302, -4297|
|Kheral the Tanner|
|Master Tanner Callele|
|Master Tanner Ghazin|
|Master Tanner Nareen|
|Master Tanner Ryi|
|Master Tanner Trak|
|Oskar Thunderhead||Heirs of the North||Nordheimer||Male||New Asgard|
|Samat The Skinner||The Purge Event|
|Slaid the Scaled|
|Ulgrim the Tainted|
|Valenso Da Reyn||Black Hand||Zingarian||Male||The Black Galleon|
|Yelkin the Pockmarked||The Purge Event|
|Zarono the Scented||Exiles||Zingarian||Male||Unavailable|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Thralls can provide access to unique items. For example, a Stygian thrall allows players to create Stygian weapons even though their character might be from a different race.
- A Nordheimer Priest can only be placed on an altar of Ymir, a Stygian Priest on an altar of Set, etc.
- Thralls can be used to defend a base. They can also be placed in the wild to attack hostile enemies (ie. posting an archer tower in the North to help clear an area of wolves).
- Drops Human Flesh when killed, with a chance of common loot.