|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.
- 1 How to capture thralls
- 2 Deploying Fighters and Archers
- 3 Thrall specializations
- 4 Thrall levels
- 5 Races
- 6 Additional information
- 7 External links
How to capture thralls[edit | edit source]
Thralls are captured by knocking them out with a Truncheon, dragging them back to base with Fiber Bindings, you can't swim or use a two handed weapon while dragging a thrall, and then breaking their will on one of the various Wheels of Pain. Players also need some gruel, to keep the thrall alive while they're going around and around. Using higher tier Taskmasters will help break the will of thralls quicker. Thralls can help guard bases, help in crafting, entertain players, and unlock powerful advantages such as flawless weapons or even help in summoning avatars.
Deploying Fighters and Archers[edit | edit source]
Fighters and Archers can be placed anywhere that isn't within the claim radius of a different clan. This means you can place a combat thrall within your base, or even out in the world. To deploy a combat thrall, load it into your hotbar and place it like you would place a building.
Thralls can be useful for defending an area against weak, dumb, or disoriented opponents. They are particularly useful in defending a region against NPCs or against other players during a raid. On PvP servers, it is usually a bad idea to leave a combat thrall out in the open, or anywhere a passing enemy might snipe the thrall with their bow. You may however like to place thralls within your walls, where they can contribute to raid defense.
You can heal thralls by dragging food onto the thrall in the thrall inventory menu, but all NPCs should heal over time.
These Thralls will attack other players that come within range but only during the servers currently set raiding hours which on an official is from 5 pm to 11 pm PST.
Thrall specializations[edit | edit source]
Thralls have a variety of specializations. Most can be visually identified from a distance by what they are holding, e.g. bow/crossbow is an archer, sword and shield is a fighter. Thralls placed on a crafting station reduce the materials needed to craft items.
|Alchemist||Place at Cauldron. has orb receipes||Wields a stone mace|
|Archer||Guards areas||Wields a bow or crossbow|
|Armorer||Place at an Armorer's Bench||Wields a Repair Hammer.|
|Bearer||Caries items||Wears a large backpack.|
|Blacksmith||Place at a Blacksmith's Bench||Wields a Repair Hammer.|
|Carpenter||Place at a Carpenter's Bench||Wields a Repair Hammer.|
|Cook||Place at a Campfire or Bonfire||Wields a Repair Hammer.|
|Entertainer (Dancer or Musician)||Removes corruption and provides a health regen buff||Wields Daggers.|
|Fighter||Guards areas||Wields a weapon or sometimes is unarmed|
|Priest - Mitra||Place at a Shrine of Mitra||Dressed in blue and found at a Mitran altar|
|Priest - Set||Place at a Sepulcher of Set||Wears an Egyptian mask|
|Priest - Yog||Place at a Pit of Yog||Wields a Jawbone sword|
|Smelter||Place at a Furnace||Wears mitts|
|Tanner||Place at a Tannery||Wields a large cleaver.|
|Taskmaster (Slaver)||Place at a Wheel of Pain or Torturer's Worktable||Wields a Truncheon and Fiber Bindings|
Thrall levels[edit | edit source]
Every specialization has 4 different levels, identified with an I, II, or III at the end of their name, with tier 4 thralls being uniquely named. The exceptions are taskmasters (apprentice, journeyman, and master), and priests (priest, high priest and archpriest).
Depending on their levels, artisan thralls will allow for faster crafting and lowered resource costs when placed at a workstation.
- Level I will speed up crafting by approx 10%.
- Level II also reduces crafting cost by 25% (cost rounded down to lowest whole number).
- Level III is slightly faster than a level II. Some will give additional recipes for their race when placed at a crafting station.
- Named Thralls reduce crafting costs by 50% and increase crafting speed by approximately 50%. Will give additional recipes when placed at a crafting station.
- A Carpenter II placed at a carpenter's bench allows you to craft Shaped Wood for 7 Wood instead of 10.
- A Blacksmith II placed at a blacksmith's bench allows you to craft Iron reinforcement for 1 iron Bar
Fighter/Archer thralls seem to gain more health and armour from their tiers, whereas their damage seems to be based on what weapon they use.
Named thralls (level 4)[edit | edit source]
Level 4 thralls are named and thralls placed on crafting stations may sometimes provide additional recipes.
Acquiring your own coordinates:
- Open the console (strike the tilde [`] key)
- Type: ToggleDebugHUD
- Hit [Enter]Your current coordinates will show at the bottom left-hand corner of your screen in the format (X,Y,Z) where X is the East/West coordinate, Y is the North/South Coordinate, and Z is elevation.
You do not need admin access to do this. Note: Anything marked with [?] is an estimate and requires confirmation
Alchemists[edit | edit source]
Archers[edit | edit source]
* These entries have their race template improperly defined.
Armorers[edit | edit source]
Bearers[edit | edit source]
|Amzadi the wanderer||Exiles||Zamorian||Female|| Sepermeru
-148463, -48906, 2853
|Eina the light||Exiles||Darfari||Female||Sandward Tower||-148500, -48800, 2800|
|Fairin of the Wild Coast||Exiles||Hyborian||Male|
|Kathibria Featherstep||Exiles||Stygian||Female||Sandward Tower||-148500, -48800, 2800|
|Pelor the well-travelled||Exiles||Nordheimer||Male||Narrowneck Span||69732, 235647, -18232|
|Rethrous the Burdened||Exiles||None||Male||The Summoning Place|
|Ulrik the mountaineer||Exiles||Zamorian||Male|
Blacksmiths[edit | edit source]
Carpenters[edit | edit source]
Cooks[edit | edit source]
Entertainers[edit | edit source]
|Bohdan the Flexible||Exiles||Kushite||Male||Unavailable|
|Danyo the Seductive||Black Hand||Stygian||Male||The Black Galleon||91750, 97300, -7578|
|Imiu of Derkheto||Black Hand||None||Female||The Black Galleon||91750, 97300, -7578|
|Ionna the Seductress||Dogs of the Desert||Hyborian||Female||The Den||94993, 31404, -9222|
|Luba the Luscious||Relic Hunters||Kushite||Female||Sepermeru||-245200, 85100, -3840|
|Oyvind Tall-tree||Heirs of the North||Nordheimer||Male|
|Sadeh the Lithe||Dogs of the Desert||None||Female||The Den||-94901, 30882, -9268|
|Senk the Pillowdancer||Exiles||Darfari||Female||Unavailable|
|Syra Brennerhet||Votaries of Skelos||Nordheimer||Female||Unknown|
|Thutmekri the Dramatist||Relic Hunters||Zamorian||Male||Sepermeru||-245200, 85100, -3840|
|Varkin Fleetfoot||Lemurians||Darfari||Male||Pagoda of Boundless Lusts|
Fighters[edit | edit source]
* These entries have their race template improperly defined.
Priests[edit | edit source]
Smelters[edit | edit source]
Tanners[edit | edit source]
|Dalina the Shielded|
|Firis Flickertounge||Votaries of Skelos||Male||The Well of Skelos||-30238, -249,533, 27004|
|Gratt Stinkfinger||Forgotten Tribe||Cimmerian||Male|
|Inigo the Vengeful||Relic Hunters||Zingarian||Male||Sepermeru||-244,131, 104,302, -4,297|
|Kheral the Tanner|
|Master Tanner Callele|
|Master Tanner Ghazin|
|Master Tanner Nareen|
|Master Tanner Ryi|
|Master Tanner Trak|
|Oskar Thunderhead||Heirs of the North||Nordheimer||Male|
|Samat The Skinner|
|Slaid the Scaled|
|Ulgrim the Tainted|
|Valenso Da Reyn||Black Hand||Zingarian||Male||The Black Galleon|
|Yelkin the Pockmarked|
|Zarono the Scented||Exiles||Zingarian||Male||Unavailable|
Taskmasters[edit | edit source]
Races[edit | edit source]
Factions[edit | edit source]
There are various Clans that roam the lands of the exiles and can be found in various locations around the world.
- Black Hand
- Darfari Cannibals
- Dogs of the Desert
- Forgotten Tribe
- Frost Giants
- Heirs of the North
- Relic Hunters
- Silent Legion
- Votaries of Skelos
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Thralls are another important tool for survival. Capture a blacksmith thrall and they will give access to items only crafted by that specific thrall via the Crafting Machines. For example, a Stygian thrall allows players to create Stygian weapons even though their character might be from a different race.
- A Nordheimer Priest can only be placed on an altar of Ymir, a Stygian Priest on an altar of Set, etc.
- One of the advantages of capturing thralls, is that they can be used to defend a base when the player is not around.
- Thralls may also be used to defend an outpost against hostile NPCs (ie. posting an archer tower in the North to help clear an area of wolves).
- The exiles along the starting river are currently basic low level thralls.
- After a trained archer or fighter is placed, they don't appear to equip weaponry until engaging in combat.
- The player is able to sprint while dragging thralls.