|A pot for feeding thralls|
Description[edit | edit source]
Thralls in your... employ... will periodically take food out of this pot in order to not starve.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The pot is the size of a foundation.
- Thrall Pots have a spherical radius of 25 foundations or 50 meters.
- The Thrall Pot increases the expiration time of the food items tenfold.
- A preferred use of the thrall pot is to add food prior to a purge or PvP time to buff all thralls within the set area, then remove the food afterwards.
- If the thralls are unable to use food from the pot because all their inventory slots are occupied, thus turning the Thrall pot into a very good place to store stuff with an expiration timer. Additionally, placing the thrall pot far enough from any thrall makes it a poor man's Preservation Box.
Source[edit | edit source]
|Carpenter's Bench, Improved Carpenter's Bench, |
Trade Carpenter's Bench, Precision Carpenter's Bench
50 Iron Bar
|1 Thrall Pot||20 s||250|
Repair[edit | edit source]
Repairing Thrall Pot requires up to:
- 38 Iron Bar
References[edit | edit source]