|A pot for feeding thralls|
Description[edit | edit source]
Thralls in your... employ... will periodically take food out of this pot in order to not starve.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The pot is the size of a foundation.
- Thrall Pots have a spherical radius of 25 foundations or 50 meters.
- The Thrall Pot increases the expiration time of the foods.
Conclusions made by players:
- As soon as it is distributed to a thrall's inventory, it reverts back to a normal decay timer and they only take 5 units of food at a time.
- Thralls take just over 7 days of food that is consumed immediately plus 5 units. The total amount of time from the consumed food is 7 days 9 hours. If you do not replenish your food pots in this time, they will start a death count down timer of a few minutes once they are out of food. During this period, their health drops quickly, as they build health back up slower than they will lose it once they are without food.
- Thralls closest to the Thrall Pot will draw food first with those farthest away drawing last.
- One pot will cover a small base easily.
- Some food may be eaten faster than other food.
- Currently Thrall Pot duplicates the food.
Source[edit | edit source]
50 Iron Bar
|1 Thrall Pot||20 s||250|
Repair[edit | edit source]
Repairing Thrall Pot requires up to:
- 38 Iron Bar
References[edit | edit source]