Tower of Bats Lorestone
Transcript[edit | edit source]
- Slave, in the beginning it was thus -
- - the blackness of an utter void, with the cold winds of cosmic space blowing through it.
- We have not forgotten our origins, slave, nor the immensity of the void.
- Nightly the star-dreamers search the heavens for their wisdom and at midnight,
- a moonbeam messenger carries the whispered dreaming back to the War-maker, the Archivist and the Priestking.
- Thus is our future read from the heavens and engraved on this earth.
- Your service here, will bring you much honor.
Location[edit | edit source]
The Tower of Bats ( -51880 161370 -2200 )