A list of useful links for Conan Exiles.
General[edit | edit source]
- See also: Official links.
- Dev Tracker
- Xbox One Reddit
- Base Builds Reddit
- Fan-made discord - Vanilla gameplay.
Channels for other languages included. A few have their own discords as well:
- Modding discord - Mods and mod making. Questions on playing mods should be asked in the main discord instead.
- PIPPI discord - PIPPI is a well-known mod.
- Age of Calamitous discord - Age of Calamitous (AoC) is another well-known mod.
- CERP discord - Roleplay, lore and fanfiction.
- Conan Exiles on Wikipedia
Issues[edit | edit source]
Issues reported during weekends or holidays will be looked into asap once over.
Developers, CMs / PR (employees) and forum moderators (volunteers) should not be directly contacted for issues unless otherwise noted.
- EULA (on eg. refunds)
- PC or TestLive
- PS4 Performance and technical issues - Feedback thread
- Downloadable Content (see FYI at the top)
- Official servers
- Dedicated servers: Please contact the host, for instance G-portal.
- Harassment and griefing issues
- This is not meant for reporting exploiters. It is also against the Community Guidelines to accuse players on the forum itself.
- Undermeshing locations and holes in the mesh may be reported here.
Otherwise, refer to:
- Guide (subsection)
- Technical guides.
- If you are unsure where to post on the forums.
- If your issue can be solved through making a suggestion.
Looking for group[edit | edit source]
- See the General subsection for its discord.
Servers[edit | edit source]
- Official Funcom Forums
- Servers Reddit
- PlayServers Reddit
Tools[edit | edit source]
- Community Maps
- Dev Tracker
- To get multiple save files, you are able to rename your save folder in your directory. The game will not use anything not exactly named "Saved" as a folder name.
- Alternatively, there is a tool: Mikey's Toolbox (Tutorial series)
- This tool allows for multiple single-player savegames, and multiple characters inside the same savegame (single-player only).
- Plan your feats, attributes, and gear with this handy site.
- Attribute Calculator
- All items and their recipes.available on the wiki
- Black Ice Calculator
- Patterns / Shapes app
- Math learning app for patterns and shapes.
- Use the free download. This build planner was originally used for Rust.
Guides[edit | edit source]
- Please add yours if you can not find it!
- List of all guides on Steam
- Technical manual
It may be quicker to go here:
- Flissa's Guide to Armor Stats and Recipes (Steam)
- Flissa's Guide to Weapon Stats and Recipes (Steam)
- Flissa's Guide to Discovery Locations, Interactable NPCs, Emotes, Exclusive Recipes and The Exiles Journey