A list of useful links for Conan Exiles.
General[edit | edit source]
- See also: Official links.
Issues[edit | edit source]
- End User License Agreement (EULA)
- Technical guides
- Downloadable Content (See the FYI at the top)
- Issues reported during weekends or holidays will be looked into asap once over.
- Developers, CMs (PR) and forum moderators (volunteers) should not be directly contacted for in-game issues unless otherwise noted.
- Only contact Funcom itself for questions or issues concerning the company itself.
Unlike Funcom's older MMO's, Conan Exiles does not use the ticketing system (e-mail).
- If you receive real-life threats, contact your local agency.
Tools[edit | edit source]
- Community Maps
- To get multiple save files, you are able to rename your save folder in your directory. The game will not use anything not exactly named "Saved" as a folder name.
- Alternatively, there is a tool: Mikey's Toolbox (Tutorial series)
- This tool allows for multiple single-player savegames, and multiple characters inside the same savegame (single-player only).
- Plan your feats, attributes, and gear with this handy site.
- Attribute Calculator
- All items and their recipes.available on the wiki
- Black Ice Calculator
- Patterns / Shapes app
- Math learning app for patterns and shapes.
- Use the free download. This build planner was originally used for Rust.
Guides[edit | edit source]
Main article: Guide
- Please add yours if you can not find it!
- List of all guides on Steam
- Technical manual
It may be quicker to go here:
- Flissa's Guide to Armor Stats and Recipes (Steam)
- Flissa's Guide to Weapon Stats and Recipes (Steam)
- Flissa's Guide to Discovery Locations, Interactable NPCs, Emotes, Exclusive Recipes and The Exiles Journey