Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Werk of the lost tribe
|Werk of the Lost Tribe|
|Use at||Armorer's Bench |
Improved Armorer's Bench
|Modifiers by tier|
|Increased crafting speed||2.5|
|Decreased material consumption||0.5|
Description[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Werk of the lost tribe can be found at the following locations:
- Mounds of the Dead -
TeleportPlayer -219812 -122762 -2894
- Potential locations for Werk of the lost tribe are shown here Werk of the lost tribe1
1 datamined. needs verification.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Werk of the lost tribe is particularly useful for crafting the epic flawless versions of Cimmerian Fur (Medium) and Cimmerian Steel (Heavy) armors.
- For some reason, Werk of the lost tribe can not build the flawless version of Cimmerian Fur (Medium) and Cimmerian Steel (Heavy) armors at the Armorer's Bench.
- For some reason, Werk of the lost tribe can not build the Flawless Carapace Shield, Flawless Obsidian Shield, Flawless Serpent-man Shield, Flawless Shell Shield, Flawless Star Metal Shield and Flawless Steel Heater Shield like all other armorers can do.
- Werk of the lost tribe and Njoror Battleborn are the only armorers who can not build Leather Apron, Leather Workgloves and the epic flawless Light (light), Medium (Medium) and Heavy (Heavy) armors. They can only build the epic flawless DLC light's, medium's and heavy's.
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Werk of the lost tribe can craft the following bonus recipes at the following stations:
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Werk of the Lost Tribe at the Mounds of the Dead