Xalthar's Crossing Lorestone
Transcript[edit | edit source]
- Hold, Bonded One. For you, this path leads only to trouble.
- Your people dwell east of here, in the swamps.
- But to cross the curse wall is death.
- Understand, the Wall was built to power the bracelets. To give sorcerous power when far from home.
- But your betrayal forced our hand.
- Now the wall is a barrier and those without permission may not pass.
- Your kind do not have permission. You are trapped within these lands.
- It was our ultimate defense against the treachery of your kind.
- Do not go east.
Location[edit | edit source]
Xalthar's Crossing - East of the marker heading into a ravine. (259662 147904 -18938)