Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Conan Exiles Wiki talk:Admin noticeboard
Consistency and overall expansion[edit source]
- Should we keep "in Conan Exiles"?
- Should creature descriptions include this line directly as they have no ingame description?
- Should we mark subsections as Stub/outdated or only full pages?
- When should we remove Not Implemented(has no feat) from a page that does exist ingame?
- Should we have a DLC-only notice or does the infobox icon suffice?
- Should eg. Resource File pages have a notice to "do not change the file name", as we use database names directly?
- Are we able to have and expand image licensing (subsection) consistency?
- Are we able to have and expand page and image category consistency?
- Should we have a page for Concept art?
- Are we able/allowed to pull from external sites (using the right licensing)?
- How should trailers and such on Conan Exiles#Media be disolayed?
- Video? Link? Clickable images?
- On a seperate Media subpage?
- Does the wiki navigate easily?
- Do the main page icons go in the right directions?
- Is the main page menu not too big?
- Do we need all the redirects/more redirects because of capitalization?
- Do we need all the disambig pages/more disambig pages because of naming?
- Armor disambigs could possibly be armor set overviews (that you are able to return to from the other pages)
- Will Building need subpages for detailed information?
- Modding: 'how to create a mod' could be moved to a seperate guide page or subpage?
- How could we expand and keep tables on Server Settings, Admin commands, Rcon and Taming clean and easy on overview?
- What is the best styling for small seperate tables on the Pet page?
Deletion Discussion: Material[edit source]
what is the difference? why is bark a material and e.g. bone a ingredient? User:Testerle/CargoTests 2 tables: first with Ingredient and second with Material why is branch an Ingredient and bark a Material? Testerle (talk) 12:30, 2 December 2018 (UTC)