|This article is a stub. You can help Conan Exiles Wiki by .|
Description[edit | edit source]
The Darfari cannibals are vicious cannibalistic worshipers of the outer god Yog which is essentially a demon. They capture humans, ritually sacrifice them to their tentacled god, then feast on the remaining flesh. They are primitives and their camps are consisting of tents, spikes, bonfires and red banners made out of human skin.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- They can be found at the edges of the starting river, in the southern parts of the desert, stretching all the way from the Unnamed City to the jungle.
- Like most Darfari, they are dark-skinned. According to lore, they sharpen their teeth to points. The rarely wear more than loincloths and wear ritual masks.
- The Darfari Cannibals are the second weakest of all Factions. They are better equipped than the Exiles and are not as scattered as they are. However, they are not as powerful as the iron weapons of the Black Hand.
- Darfari enemy NPCs generally have 195 HP with a few exceptions. Those include The Purge related named NPCs such Una the Venerated; but also Thugra, Ritualist and B’naru Heavyhands - they have a HP pool of 255.
- Captured Darfari Thralls ranks I to III have either 780, 1170 or 1365 HP (no variations between Fighter, Entertainer or Archer). T4 thralls Thugra and Ritualist have 2295 HP.
- The Cannibal Brute can be encountered at The Summoning Place, with 255 HP as T4 enemies and 1755 HP as Thralls.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Darfari camps usually have a number of archers, which makes utilising shields and cover very useful.
- Darfari usually have little armor, so armor penetration plays less of a role than sheer burst damage does. Particularly area damage like Two Handed Swords or One Handed Axes works well against the tightly clustered, bigger groups.
- Due to their low hp pool, bleeding and poison is less effective than against higher tier factions, simply due to the fact that Darfari die fast early on.
- Armor is particularly effective against the low-damage-per-hit weapons this faction usually uses. This is amplified by the usually high number of enemies per camp/group and the large number of archers.
Headquarters[edit | edit source]
Camps/Outposts[edit | edit source]
- Bonebreaker's Bend
- Cannibal's Rest
- Carver's Crest
- Death's Shadow Camp
- Dustdevil Ridge
- Fleshtearer Falls
- Gallaman's Overlook
- Heartsblood Rise
- Howling Plateau
- Marrowman's Height
- Narrowneck Span
- Raider's Ridge
- Ravager's Cleft
- Riverwatch Camp
- Skulker's End
- Spinebreaker's Flank
- The Corner of Bones
- The Cursed Way
- The Dryfalls
- Thugra's Stand
- Witness Camp
Signature Weapons[edit | edit source]
Signature Armor[edit | edit source]