|This article is a stub. You can help Conan Exiles Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Conan Exiles Wiki by .
Description[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Killing them is a good way to access epic armor from earlier levels and acquiring star metal weapons and shields after the player breaks them on the Wheel of Pain.
- It is recommended to be at least level 40 and have access to nordheimer armor before engaging in a fight with these enemies, as they can chew through your health with ease if not using heavy armor or armor with 300 'armor' or more.
- These enemies have a good loot table, ranging from bark and brimstone all the way up to gold bars and high level armors and tools.
- Thralls from this village are exceptional at fighting, having high health and damage.
- Enemy NPCs from this faction generally have 570 HP, including the T4 fighters Cimmerian Berserker. T4 enemies like Vulfeles the Hammer have 645 HP instead.
Headquarters[edit | edit source]
Camps/Outposts[edit | edit source]
- Forgotten Tribe Camp 01 (This camp is (currently) not supported by the Official Conan Exiles Map.)
- Forgotten Tribe Camp 02 (This camp is (currently) not supported by the Official Conan Exiles Map.)
- Stargazer's Crest
- Wightwatch Lookout (Not labeled as such)