The gods are jealous beings and don’t allow their respective Altars to be placed too close to each other, so it may be neccessary to defend a large area when worshiping multiple gods.
List of religionsEdit
The "God who requires no worship." - Crom watches the world from his mountain top, but does not answer prayers and will receive no worship. If you choose Crom as your god at the start of the game, you will not get the knowledge of an acolyte, so he is the god to choose if you do not wish to get involved in the religion system in Conan Exiles.
The "Goddess of fertility, death, and lust." - Derketo, the Goddess of lust, death and fertility, who is the Whore of Set, and the Sable Queen.
The "God of animals, nature, and savagery", and the lord of all animals and beasts, including men. - 
The "God of right and justice." - Mitra, chosen god of the Hyborians, purports to be a god of right and justice, but his zealous followers are consumed with expanding his religion at the detriment of all others. Mitra’s followers are given the ability to create sacred Statues, Clothing, Healing Consumables and Weapons – including the sacred symbol of the Phoenix.
The "God of serpents and sacrifice." - Set, the Old Serpent, glories in the ritual sacrifice of humans atop his bloody altars. Set’s followers are granted powers that align with their god, protection from Poison and the ability to turn Snakes into Arrows.
The "God of snow, storm, and war." - The Nordheim worship Ymir, the Frost Giant, Lord of Storm and War, who lives (according to legend), in Valhalla, his castle far in northern Vanaheim. According to Nordheimr shamans, the souls of warriors who fall in battle go to Valhalla to feast and fight forever. This belief makes Nordheimr warriors terribly fierce in battle, and they often fight with no regard for their own safety.
The "God of cannibals." - Yog, the Lord of Empty Abodes, demands that his followers consume flesh that has been ritually purified. This means the flesh of other humans, and in return, Yog grants his followers blessed Weapons and Armor.
Gain favor with the godsEdit
Knowledge granted by following the other gods will grant certain advantages. Depending on the chosen religion, an altar can be built as soon as possible, providing unique recipes.
Favor is gained in various ways. Each altar provides a special tool recipe that can be used to harvest human bodies after their defeat.
- Set - Use the Setite Ritual Knife to harvest Human Hearts.
- Yog - Use the Yog Cleaver to harvest Unblemished Human Meat.
- Mitra - Use the Mitraen Ankh to harvest Lingering Essence.
- Ymir - Use the Hoar-Frost Hatchet to harvest Ice Shards.
- Derketo - Use Derketo's Kiss to harvest Sliver of the Unfulfilled.
- Crom is often referred to by Conan in the movies Conan the Barbarian and Conan the Destroyer.
- The religion of Set is a major plot point in the film Conan the Barbarian (1982). However it is usually referred to as a "Snake Cult" and the word Set is only said twice in the movie.
- "Yog" is Howard's nod to his good friend Lovecraft's work.
- The future gods based on those found in the data files are Bel god of thieves, and possibly Gullah the Gorilla god (based on gorilla god statues in game, such as the statue of Hanuman, the Ape God, in the oasis newbie area)..